Things you might know about Shawna, and some things you didn't...|
Things she loved the most...
- Dancing and putting on a show for anyone who would watch
- Her dance costumes and being on stage
- Her cats, Cassandra and Mouse
- Alannis Morissette without the bad words
- The movie Grease [ She was going to marry Danny Zucco ]
- Our summer trips to "Disney World" in Toronto???
- Making crafts and giving them as gifts for no special reason
- Getting angels from all over the world
Her favourite food..."Is this healthy food mommy?"
- Cheeseburgers with extra pickles and no cheese
- Poutine and cheese pizza with extra cheese (???)
- Cool ranch Doritos with salsa and sour cream
- Nachos at the theatre
- Peanut M & M's and PEZ
Things she liked to do but shouldn't have
- Pinch your behind and run away
- Her impersonation of Dolly Parton (till we threatened to pop the balloons)
- Sing "You Are My Sunshine" to Aunty and watch her cry
- Rented so many movies at Blockbuster they sent her a Christmas card
- Measured time in sleeps or Roseanne's -- "How many more sleeps til Christmas?" -- "How many more Roseanne's till I can come downstairs?"
- Repeated and confirmed everything, over and over, and over, and over (see how annoying that is!!)
Things she hated
- Walking any further than the car
- Staying home